Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Kellokukka Shawl and Picot Tricot Scarf

After sitting in a basket for 3 years I finally blocked the Kellokukka Shawl!  I love my new blocks, wires & pins and they make it so much easier than the towel-straight pin method (which is probably why I haven't blocked it thus far).  I used Elsebeth Lavold Hempathy which I really like both to knit with and the feel too.

The Picot Tricot Scarf will be a Christmas Gift and was started a month ago and finished last night!  I wish I could find the hand written tag that described the yarn and yardage but it's totally awol.  I do remember it's a cotton and was handspun and bought at the Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival I went to years ago.  The colors are so pretty and it is very soft and I'm sure whoever gets it will love wearing it!



No comments:

Post a Comment